I am recruiting an experienced Night Call Centre Team Manager for a prestigious client who is one of the leading companies in the UK within their industry, based in Sutton Coldfield and is paying a salary of £27389 with a start date of either the 4th or 18th February 2019.
Covering the night shift (10pm-8.30am) of a 24/7 365 contact centre you will be leading an inbound call centre team, enhancing and improving the quality of service from the call centre advisors. You will take responsibility for the coaching, training and developing of your team's advisors, conducting performance reviews and managing SLA's.
Your team will be taking a number of inbound 'At Need' calls regarding to funeral arrangements where you and the advisors will need to show sensitivity and empathy, the team will also receive inbound 'Pre Need' enquiries from customers who may be responding to specific marketing material, no sales targets are in place but you and the advisors will be expected to advise on the different funeral plans on offer there will also be general administration tasks that need completing too.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Work co-operatively with Management Team colleagues to ensure the achievement of the SLA targets and KPI's
- Ambassador in delivering the ultimate customer experience with all internal & external customers
- Lead and motivate an inbound call centre team of advisors ensuring the highest quality of customer service
- Train, coach and develop individual team members thereby improving their skills, confidence and capability
- Providing individual and team coaching, identifying development needs and implementing development plans
- Conduct one-one performance reviews
- Accurately undertake necessary administrative tasks and check of other team members' work
- Maintain audit and compliance with all Company procedures
- Setting employee goals and objectives and carrying out employee performance reviews
- Ensure effective and consistent communication throughout the team
- Learn and demonstrate a high level of understanding on all current and historical Pre Need Products and At Need service offering
- Analyse management information and identify recommendations for continuous improvement.
- A minimum of 3 years previous experience as a Call Centre Manager or Team Leader is essential
- Ideally have experience of working night shifts, this is not essential but would be beneficial
- Ability to motivate and inspire; a bright individual with a positive attitude
- Experience of training, coaching and developing team members
- Experienced in conducting performance reviews
- Committed to the provision of excellence customer service
- A confident written and verbal communicator to all levels of staff and stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise workload and re-organise tasks as necessary
- Ability to work under pressure and be self-motivated
- PC literate & accuracy in managing data and associated information
- Approachable, enthusiastic with a 'can do' attitude
- Confident, sensitive and empathetic natured
- Committed to working night shifts on a 4 on 4 off rota basis
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE THE EXPERIENCE WHICH IS REQUESTED FROM THE ABOVE PERSONAL SPECIFICATION AND YOU ARE LOOKING FOR NIGHT WORK***
WORK PATTERN (Calculates to 35 hours per week over 52 weeks):
Night shifts - 4 shifts on 4 shifts off on a weekly rotational pattern.
22.00-08.30 (30 minute unpaid break with 2, 10 minute paid breaks)
Shifts example pattern:
Week 1 - mon/tue/wed/thur night
Week 2 - tue/wed/thur/fri night
Week 4 - wed/thur/fri/sat night
Week 5 - thur/fri/sat/sun night
Week 6 - fri/sat/sun/mon night
Week 7 - sat/sun/mon/tue night
Week 8 - sun/mon/tue/wed night
Week 9 - revert back to week 1
*This position will require bank holiday working, if you work a bank holiday, you will receive the day in lieu at another time*
TIMESCALES TO START AND TRAINING:
- Interviews to take place week 21st January
- Start date will be either Monday 4th or Monday 18th February depending on notice period (no annual leave allowed for first 4 weeks due to in depth training)
Due to the in depth training you will need to be able to commit to 4 weeks FULL TIME DAY SHIFTS (38.75 hours) work between the hours of 9am and 7pm (no more than 7.75 hours per day).
- £27389 annual salary (£24838 basic £2550 Night Shift allowance)
- 22 Days holiday + bank holidays each year (entitlement increases with service)
- An attractive company pension
- Free Parking
- Childcare Vouchers
- Reduced membership of National Trust
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
If you are have call centre management experience and are interested in this position please call 0121 6333888 and ask for Adam or Charlie and send your CV .
*If you have not received a response within 48 hours your CV has not been selected*