Do you have excellent listening skills? Can you work under pressure? Are you reliable, upbeat and able to work as part of a team?
We're looking for candidates who are available immediately for Contact Centre work in the Swansea area. The day to day duties will involve:
- Taking inbound calls and following a set script to offer the best advice
- Dealing with queries in a calm and professional manner
- Escalating urgent and important queries
There will be full training given and candidates will be given the opportunity to work with a fantastic employer who value their staff at all levels.
- Temporary contract
- Excellent location, accessible via public transport from Swansea, Llanelli, Neath and Port Talbot areas
- Weekly pay + Holiday Pay
Applicants will need the following in order to be shortlisted for this role:
- Current photographic Right to Work Document (Passport / Residence Permit)
- 2 Forms of Address ID (Bank statement, Utility Bill or Driving Licence)
The expected start date for these roles are towards the end of March / early April 2020 and due to the volume of applications we are expecting, please click Apply Now and we'll be in touch.