An exciting opportunity has risen to work for the NHS for our client based in Cambridge who are seeking a customer service administrator.
As a customer service administrator, you'll proudly be working for the well-established NHS and will play a vital role at the forefront of a friendly and supportive team.
Hours: 37.5 per week (9-5 Mon - Fri in first month then this moves to shift patterns)
Location: Luton (LU4 area)
Pay: Band 3, £9.09 per hour
Start date: ASAP
- Lovely working environment
- Friendly team
- Access to permanent roles!!
Your main duties will include:
- To be the first point of contact for the service user or carer/relative, establishing the nature of the communication.
- To answer all incoming telephone calls and direct them to appropriate clinician/practitioner across the organisation
- Will be responsible for inputting new referrals onto data systems
- To provide information to callers in response to enquiries for information
- To identify referrals requiring immediate response and re-direct to appropriate practitioner
- To contribute to the continuous improvement by communicating service user feedback
- To effectively manage incoming and outgoing post
- To establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives with minimal supervision.
If you're interested, please APPLY NOW!!
Please contact Abbie on 07483936584 if you'd like to discuss the role in more detail.
We will aim to come back to your application within 7 days.