Administration Officer Role - Hull
We are looking for an Administrative Officer to work for our client. This will be a temp position, with the view to extend.
You will be required to provide routine administrative support tasks according to well-established procedures. They will also help improve procedures and provide support to busy, dynamic teams.
About the Company:
Our clients work to give the government the valuations and property advice needed to support taxation and benefits.
- Overseeing general administration
- Update data systems with accurate information
- Liaise with internal and external sources
- Analysing complex information or data
Skills required for the role:
- Strong knowledge and experience of IT packages such as Microsoft office, excel and outlook
- Strong communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Strong knowledge and experience of administration processes
If you are interested in applying, please submit a CV.
Unfortunately, due to the amount of responses we receive, we are unable to provide feedback to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7-10 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.
The successful candidates will need to undertake a DBS check.
These are temporary ongoing contracts, you will need to be available for a recruitment event.