Brook Street is recruiting a Campaign Marketing Manager for our client in Portstewart
As a Campaign Marketing Manager, you'll be responsible for the day to day execution of the engagement campaigns, largely through email, landing pages and automated workflows. You will be involved in the full campaign life cycle - idea generation, content creation, campaign set up, testing, launching, and analysis and reporting on campaigns.
* Devise integrated marketing campaigns with the aim of generating and nurturing leads. Across all stages of the buyer's journey
* Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns
* Ownership of content planning for various brands, personas and funnel stages.
* Briefing and managing copywriting and design agencies.
* Write, edit and proofread copy for marketing collaterals and campaigns.
* Deliver regular reports of campaign results.
* Continuously improve our KPIs such as deliverability rates, open rates and CTRs by applying a test, learn, optimise and retest approach.
* Multichannel approach, including email, social and paid campaigns.
* 3+ years previous experience in a marketing role.
* Experience using software to build and execute marketing communications. For example; MailChimp, HubSpot, etc.
* Have an understanding of writing content for web/email and ability to proofread and edit
* Excellent management skills for managing numerous campaigns, across multiple channels
* Managing third party agencies.
* Experience/knowledge of using landing pages and automated email journeys is highly desirable.
The client is looking for hard-working, competitive and self-motivated individuals who has exceeded already in similar roles and who want to grow their career in a fast-paced organisation.
Salary will be dependent on background and can be confirmed at interview stage
Please send CV via the link