ASAP START DATE
Job title: Campus Co-ordinator
Hours: 9-5 over 4 days and the candidate can pick the days
Location: London (close to Liverpool Street Station)
Pay: £15.80 p/h
Contract: until June 2022 with possible extension/perm opportunity
Working as part of an effective campus professional services team, the main purpose of the role is to provide an efficient and comprehensive administrative and business support service. The post will involve close working with colleagues, School Professional Services and the Facilities Management Directorate.
Duties include but are not limited to:
1. Manage the Campus Senior team office and diaries including campus meetings; arranging, coordinating, setting up appropriate meetings, drafting agendas, collation of papers and ensuring appropriate follow-up-action is undertaken.
2. Provide secretarial support to the Campus Board
3. Support the Campus Senior team manage financial information by processing financial
4. Ensure standard processes are maintained e.g. absence and holiday records for staff, School Resourcing Requests, International Travel Log etc.
5. Liaise with event lead and organiser and events and facilities team to assist in the co-ordination of both the campus and external organisation events
6. Act as the first point of contact on the Campus for co-ordinating staff training and events
7. Be the designated Data Protections and FOI officer
8. Be aware and comply with Health and Safety regulations, standards and processes, as well as compliance with security/data protection policies.
What we are looking for:
- Educated to HND level or equivalent administrative experience at an appropriate level
- Extensive knowledge and experience of relevant systems, processes, policies and working practices, together with an appreciation of wider University systems
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills including the ability to prioritise workload and to work to tight deadlines
- In date Passport OR birth certificate paired with provisional or driving license
- 2x proof of address
- 1x proof of NI
If you are intersted please apply online today with your most up to date CV