We have a new, internal vacancy available within Brook Street to work in our Candidate Care team. The role is based in Central London, on a hybrid basis - team works 3 days in the office per week and 2 days working from home. The hours are Monday - Friday, 9-5:30. Salary will be £22,000 per annum. In addition, this is a permanent vacancy.
This is an opportunity to come and work in an established, award winning team for a prestigious recruitment company. We pride ourselves on our customer service and we are looking for someone who thrives in this environment.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Management of 2 shared inboxes, as well as your own personal inbox
- Dealing with queries from candidates over the phone and over email
- Queries include payroll issues, booking holidays, sick leave, maternity pay, client queries, etc.
- Checking in candidates to ensure they have arrived safely at work and are enjoying their role
- Chasing line managers to see if they want to extend their temp's contract past the end date
- Checking any messages that came in overnight from our night service department and cascading messages where necessary
- Chasing any candidate's whose right to work is due to expire where they are currently working for us
- Answering calls and passing them on to the relevant consultant where necessary
- Must have worked in a customer service previously
- Can-do attitude
- Must be able to multi-task
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
If this sounds like the job for you - please apply today!