Sales Manager - Competitive salary + Commission
Brook Street are proud to be working with one of the leading car dealerships in the UK who are looking for an experienced Sales Manager in the moto trade industry!
Responsibilities of the role;
Sales Manager you'll take responsibility for achieving the sales and revenue goals for new and used cars - acting as a role model to the team, a passionate advocate of the brand and a senior representative of the retailer.
Your leadership will ensure customers enjoy positive, memorable experiences every time they visit your site or interact with your sales team. You'll also oversee sales processes, activities and target setting, as well as initiating marketing activities and taking care of operational management.
- To be an ambassador for both the brand and the dealership.
- To maximise the profitable sales of finance and insurance products
- Ensuring compliance with FCA Regulation and Financial Services Guidelines
- To carry out F&I training for the Sales Team
- To implement, monitor and control achievements of key targets, whilst - retaining profits in vehicles and meeting F&I levels
- Ensure adherence to systems, procedures and policies to assist the smooth handling of all business and adequate sales records.
- Compile weekly sales forecast report for presentation to the General Sales Manager
- Discuss and agree sales plans and budgets to achieve agreed financial, marketing and sales targets, including assessing sales potentials and forecasts.
- To maintain effective control of expenses in line with budget objectives by monthly examination of management accounts
Skills needed to succeed;
- You will have previous Motor Trade experience
- You will have previous examples of showing a 'can-do' approach
- You will have previous experience being a strong team leader and mentor
- You will have previous negotiation experience
- You will be organised and capable of completing own administration
- You will have proven sales and finance results
- You will have had at least 3 years' experience in a Sales Manager role, working in the Motor Trade industry.
- You will have a strong desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- You will need to be a highly effective motivator; you will already have leadership and performance management experience and a track record of developing others.
- You'll have a strong customer focus, alongside proven business acumen, problem-solving abilities and relationship building skills.
- You'll bring us high-performing sales experience and at least some business and/or technical training.
Work Hours: Due to the nature of the role the successful candidate will need to be flexible and be able to work 40 hours a week on a rotational shift basis.
In return for your hard work our client offers a competitive Salary plus commission. In addition you will receive 22 days' annual holiday plus bank holidays, Employee discount schemes, Pension scheme and more.
To send your CV please apply via the advert or directly on Brook Street's website. For more information please contact Lauren at Brook Street on 02380 224139 or apply to send your CV.