A well-established local organisation are recruiting for Permanent Support Workers for their supported living services in various locations around Liverpool. You will be working with Adults who have learning difficulties, autism, anxiety, limited communication, complex needs and may display challenging behaviour.
Main Job Role:
- Support clients with everyday duties i.e. cooking, cleaning, laundry, shopping etc
- Manage them through their Support Plans (maintain good health and diet)
- Assist them with any activities (gym, bakery, arts & crafts, swimming, riding, bowling, football, cinema, cycling, walks, church, snooker) etc.
- Accompany them out & about in the community i.e bank appointments, health visits etc.
- Encourage them with future goals they would like to achieve
- Some aspects or full personal care required and some may need manual handling and hoisting.
- Have 6 months, paid experience in care (any setting/sector)
- Have a caring and empathetic outlook
- Have a hard working attitude
Benefits (pro rota):
- Holiday Pay
- Referral Schemes
- Recognising employees
- A pension scheme
- Full time and part time available
- Shifts are either morning or evening
- Flexibility to do weekends is needed
- between 22 - 37.5 hours per week
If you have the right experience please call Rachel on 0151 2426100 or apply online - thank you and good luck with your job search.