I have a fantastic opportunity for a full time Care Assistant at a well established Nursing Home in the Ferndown, Dorset.
You will receive full training & support towards achieving your Health & Social Care level 1 & 2 amongst obtaining other beneficial experience & qualifications.
Your role will be mainly supporting Adults and Elderly residents who have Dementia, general nursing needs, & palliative care.
Main Job Role:
- Personal Care; hygiene, washing, dressing etc.
- Assisting with domestic & everyday needs; serving meals, laundry, shopping, cleaning etc
- Help with their Support Plans (maintain good health and diet).
- Taking part & helping with organised activities within the home
- Training on the role
- The desire & aspirations to work in care.
- Experience is preferred, but not essential if you are willing to learn & have the right attitude.
- Transport to workplace
- Salary/Rates: £8.50 p/h, £16,224.00 per annum - 36 Hours p/w,
- Alternative weekends with the weekend rate of pay at £9.00 p/h
- Overtime available (One & a half time pay on any hour over contracted hours).
- Overtime available.
- Manual training, financial & professional support towards NVQ Level 1 & 2 Health and Social Care
- 5 weeks annual leave.
- Career prospects.
- Pension scheme
For more information on the role or to apply please call Sarah at BS Social Care (0117 948 6300) or email your CV with the job reference number to: sarah.parsons @ bssocialcare.co.uk
Or, Click Apply!!