Job title: Residential Support Worker/Care Assistant
Location: Bristol, Gloucester
Pay rate: £9-10
Start Date: ASAP
Contract Type: Temporary
Are you looking for rewarding work that gives you a sense of achievement? Then look no further!
We are looking for experienced support workers/care assistants in the Bristol area to support elderly service users with Dementia, achieve their daily tasks. You'll be supporting and encouraging residents with daily tasks such as laundry, eating and activities. The home has a very warm and vibrant feel to it.
You'll need to have a caring and compassionate approach and deliver person centred care.
What we'll need from you:
- Minimum of 1 years care experience (preferably Dementia care)
- Driver (preferable but not essential)
- Available for regular working schedule on a temporary basis
- Approachable and friendly
- Comfortable to support with personal care (if needed)
- Manual Handling Training
- Flexible shifts to suite your lifestyle
- Competitive pay rate
- Ongoing support from training consultants
- Ongoing training and development
So, if you have the relevant experience, then don't miss out on a great opportunity to make a difference to someone's life! Get in touch now for an immediate start!
Please contact Safiya Guhaad on 0117 948 6300 for an informal chat alternatively, please send your CV