Are you someone that wants to help Females recover from domestic abuse & trauma? We are looking for temporary workers asap within the Bristol area. The Hostel is a 24hour service, supporting 22 women, who come from a background of trauma, abuse and prison.
The role will involve:
- To provide an outreach service for women who are residents and experiencing domestic abuse.
- Provide support and an effective advise and referral service to women to enable them to make choices about their future.
- Promote the service within the community and work in partnership with existing agencies within the area.
Experience of working with domestic violence would be advantageous, as also working within a small community environment.
In return we are offering a great salary and the chance to gain experience of working within the community with the support of a respected organization.
- Night shifts prefered.
- Female staff only
- Experince/confidence in a hostile environment is key.
- A minimum of 6 months experience in working within Health or Social Care.
- DBS taken out (even better if on the update service)
We can offer:
- £11 per hour
- On-going training and support
- Flexible hours to suit your life style
You can Apply and call Max on 0117 948 6300 for more information.