Mental Health Support Worker
Do you enjoy supporting people who have had difficult times and are looking to better themselves? Then look no further.
Our clients have hostels all over Bristol supporting individuals with mental health issues and a background in homelessness and drug & alcohol addiction.
We are looking for support workers in Bristol to support clients who have mental health problems easing out of lock down. If you have experience working with people how have long term mental health needs, then I need to hear from you!!
We need someone who has:
- A minimum of one years experience in working within the care sector
- A DBS registered for the Update Service would be a great advantage
- Driver preferred but not essential
We can offer:
- A competitive rate of pay between £10/11 per hour
- On going training and support
- Flexible hours to suit your life style
- Up to full time hours.
If you're after extra money, or have just started University or want a full time job without the hassle of being tied down, then agency work could be just for you!
If you`re interested please click apply, or call Max at BS Social Care on 0117 948 6300 or email me at