Are you someone who has experience observing with children and families?
We are looking for someone with good awareness and willingness to support parents and monitoring parents look after their children.
- Childcare tasks
- Observe parents behaviour and offer advice and support
- Writing reports of observations
- Watching CCTV
- Confident approach with parents
- Waking nights available
At BS Social Care we offer:
- Weekly Pay
- Accrued holiday pay
- NEST Pension Scheme
- A highly competitive hourly rate
- Online certificates and training
- 24/7 office support
- DBS payback scheme (if your DBS is not on the update service)
- 6 months experience in social care within the last 2 years.
- DBS (even better if already on update system)
- Be able to provide references that cover the last 2 years.
If you are interested in call Max on 0117 948 6300