Residential Support Worker up to £11.50 PH. Are you looking for a position that works for around you? Then look no further! Here at BS Social Care, we are looking for experienced, eager people with care experience to join us and help support the needs of individuals with providing care and support to adults and children with experience of mental health issues, learning disabilities and complex needs. For this role a form of restraint is essential as there could be challenging physical behaviour. Hours are available from Monday - Sunday and are flexible to fit around your other commitments such as another job or education. We work based on your availability and your interests. Successful interpersonal skills as well as initiative to help the amazing teams of staff in the various services we support. If that sounds like you, apply today!
What we will need from you:
- Ability to work within a team.
- Ability to monitor and ensure the safety and security of the residents. An understanding of challenging behaviour is preferred. Must have an approachable, proactive and friendly attitude towards work.
- At least 6 months experience working in Care
- A DBS registered on the Update Service would be a great advantage.
Benefits of working with us;
- Weekly pay paid PAYE (we do not use umbrella companies- meaning you accrue holiday pay and no hidden fees)
- 24/7 contact with BS Social Care
- flexible hours/days to fit around your commitments.
If you are interested, do not hesitate to APPLY or CALL BS Social Care and ask to speak to Tramaine. We hope to hear from you soon!
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: £10.00-£12.00 per hour