Are you an experienced Care Assistant looking for more hours on a flexible contract? Do you feel passionate about supporting the Elderly? I have just the role for you!
We are urgently recruiting Care Assistants to work for a reputable Older People's charity in Hassocks with a great CQC review. This service aims to give service users more choice within their lives in the home to enhance enjoyment.
Your role will be to...
- Take part in any day to day activities.
- Providing general support such as offering beverages, taking them outside and going out for day trips.
- Assisting the nurses with any relevant duties.
- Any other tasks to ensure the smooth running of the environment.
The shift patterns for this role are: 7am-2pm, 2pm-9pm, 9pm-7am
Working on an ad-hoc basis is fantastic for those who are:
- in University
- Only available a few days per week
- Parents who have to work to a certain time scale
- Looking for more flexibility to fit their busy lifestyle.
Are you interested in knowing more? Call Danielle or Klarke today on 02086 808183 or email your CV
For more information on our up to date vacancies, please visit our website on https://www.brookstreet.co.uk/