A fantastic opportunity for you to become a Care Assistant for a well established Nursing Home in the Ferndown, Dorset area.
You will receive full training & support towards achieving your Health & Social Care level 1 & 2 amongst obtaining other beneficial experience & qualifications.
Your role will be mainly supporting Adults and Elderly residents who have Dementia, general nursing needs, & palliative care.
Main Job Role:
- Personal Care; hygiene, washing, dressing etc.
- Assisting with domestic & everyday needs; serving meals, laundry, shopping, cleaning etc
- Help with their Support Plans (maintain good health and diet).
- Taking part & helping with organised activities within the home.
- Attending staff meetings.
- Training on the role
- The desire & aspirations to work in care.
- Experience is preferred, but not essential if you are willing to learn & have the right attitude.
- Transport to workplace
- Salary/Rates: £8.50 p/h, £16,224.00 p/a - 36 Hours p/w,
- Alternative weekends (£9.00 p/h)
- Overtime available (One a half time pay on any hour over contracted hours).
- Overtime available.
- Manual training, financial & professional support towards NVQ Level 1 & 2
- 5 weeks annual leave.
- Career prospects.
- 3 Month probation period
- Enrolled on a pension scheme after probation is completed.
- The home has a `Good` CQC rating
- Interviewing & role start available immediately.
For more information on the role or to apply please call Liam at BS Social Care (0117 948 6300) or email your CV with the job reference number to: liam . keating @ bs social care. co . uk - thank you and good luck with your job search