A rapidly expanding well established organization are recruiting for a Care Assistants for their 34 bed Nursing Home with a 'Good' CQC report in Axbridge, Somerset. You will mainly support Adults and Elderly clients who have Dementia, general nursing needs, palliative care and no challenging behaviour.
Main Job Role:
- Help them with personal care
- Support them with everyday duties i.e. meals (peg feed), laundry, shopping etc
- Keep the home clean (domestic duties)
- Manage them through their Support Plans (maintain good health and diet)
- Assist them with any activities they take part of
- Good relaxed environment and a lovely friend team!
- Have life, paid, personal or voluntary experience in care (any setting / sector)
- Need your own transport due to location (not on a bus route)
Contract / Terms:
- Salary is £9,771 - £21,216 per annum = £7.83 - £8.50 an hour
- Full or part time contract available: 24, 36 or 48 hours a week
- You will work 5 days a week (Monday - Fridays and alternative weekend)
- Shifts patterns will be a mixture of 7am - 2pm and 1pm - 7pm and long days are available 7am - 7pm
Benefits (pro rota):
- The home currently holds a Good CQC reports - green ticks!
- You will receive full inhouse training and induction
- NVQ / QCF qualification whilst you work (depends on funding)
- Enrolled in a Pension Scheme after probation
If you have the right skills or experience for this role; then please call Jeet on 0117 9486300 or email your CV with the job reference number to: Jeet.Kaur @ BSSocialCare.co.uk - thank you and good luck with your job search
Connect with me on:
LinkedIn: Jeet Kaur-Sathi