Job title: Support Care Worker/HCA
Pay rate: £9-10
Start Date: ASAP
Contract Type: Temporary
Do you enjoy rewarding and fulfilling work? Then this is the job for you!
We are looking for support workers/care assistants in the Bristol area to support elderly clients who have dementia. So If you enjoy supporting people achieve their daily goals then keep reading and apply now!
You`ll need to have an encouraging and compassionate approach as well as promoting independence.
As a candidate you`ll need to have a committed attitude with a desire to make a difference in a positive and patient manner.
What we'll need from you:
- A minimum of one years experience in working
within the care sector
- A DBS registered for the Update Service
would be a great advantage
- Driver (preferred not essential)
- Manual Handling Training
- Happy to conduct personal care
- Competitive pay rate
- On going training and development
- Flexible hours to suit your lifestyle
- Up to full time hours
- Ongoing support from trained recruitment consultants
If you think this role sounds like something that would be perfect for you why wait get in touch today for an immediate start!
Please contact Safiya Guhaad on 0117 948 6300 for an informal chat alternatively, please send your CV