Are you currently looking for a career where you have the opportunity to really change lives? Do you enjoy caring for individuals? Are you capable of supporting service users with all aspects of their day-to-day living, so they can enjoy the best possible quality of life? If your answer is yes to the above then please keep reading...
We strongly believe the right person will find providing care and support most rewarding, but can also be challenging. If you are compassionate, have good communication skills and a calm and caring manner then you will fit in nicely with the company.
Duties - Care and Support
Follow the instructions in the care and support plan agreed with each customer. This may include:
- All aspects of personal care such as showering and bathing, dressing and grooming, dental hygiene, toileting and continence care.
- Assisting with medicines, ordering and collecting prescriptions or returning unwanted medicines to the pharmacy for safe disposal.
- Supporting the customer to eat and drink well. For example, helping the service users to plan what to eat and drink, giving gentle encouragement, shopping, preparing and serving food, keeping the kitchen area clean and tidy.
- Safely using aids and personal equipment in a manner that respects the dignity of customers. For example walking frames, wheelchairs, manual and electric hoists, sliding sheets and moving boards.
-Housework such as dusting, tidying, washing floors, vacuuming and sweeping, doing the laundry and ironing, making beds and changing the linen.
What our client is looking for:
- Care Driver (Desirable)
- You need to have a DBS on the update service.
- Minimum of one year's experience in a similar role
If the above is of interest then please contact Natalie at BS Social Care on 0161 228 6168as well as sending your CV to: