I am excited to be working with a good rated home care provider in their search for a care coordinator to compliment their established team.
With your time spent between head office and in the field, you will work closely with a trained and experienced team to deliver and manage care for people within their homes.
You will support a varied client group, with a key focus on support for adults with complex care needs, including Acquired Brain Injuries.
This is a full time opportunity which will require the successful candidate to play a key role in the day to day running of the service. Your duties will be varied and will include, care and support planning, rota management, audits, staff supervisions, risk assessments and medication.
You will also need to share the on call rota and have a hands on approach towards person centred care and support.
I am seeking applications from candidates who can meet the following requirements:
* Hold the level 3 in health and social care or equivalent
* Have proven experience within the social care field. This will ideally be in domiciliary care but applications are open to seniors from other care settings who are seeking a move into the home care sector.
* Have a full UK driving licence and access to their own vehicle
* Are competent using a computer, managing rotas and compiling care plans
* Have flexibility to share the on call rota
In return, you will receive a competitive salary and annual leave, continued training and development opportunities and other exciting benefits.
For immediate consideration, and to avoid disappointment, please forward your CV via email today or apply online.