On behalf of a nationally recognised and well respected provider, I am seeking a skilled, qualified and experienced care coordinator to join their supported living services, covering the Birmingham and Wolverhampton regions.
These warm, friendly and person-centred settings specialise in the delivery of care and support for adults with learning disabilities, autism, mental health diagnosis and associated complex behaviours and needs.
Working closely with a professional registered manager, as well as an established team, you will take responsibility for:
* Coordination of support staff, to include rotas, client support and relevant documentation
* Monitoring checks and procedures, ensuring all care is personalised and relevant care and support and behaviour plans are in place
* Managing the service in the absence of the manager
* Staff supervisions, training and development
This role requires the successful candidate to play a key role in the on call rota and also split their time equally between supernumerary and hands-on support.
I am seeking applications from driven, professional and motivated individuals who can demonstrate a passion for high quality care and support and are looking for the opportunity to join a forward thinking provider who offers internal training, development and progression.
To be considered for this role, you must:
* Hold the level 3 in health and social care or equivalent
* Be skilled and experienced in supporting adults with learning disabilities, complex care needs and behaviours (this could include supported living or residential settings at a senior or coordinator level)
* Have a full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle
* be flexible to share the "on call" rota and committed to delivering hands on care and support, 50% of the time
In return, you will receive a generous salary in the region of £23000, continued training and development, pension scheme and access to reward and recognition schemes.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please apply online today or forward your CV via email for immediate consideration.