We are looking for a Admin Assistant/Care Liaison Advisor in the Dorset area.
This will be a remote working with some travel: candidate must live within a 20-mile radius of the Dorset area.
Must own a car and have a full driving licence.
Hours of work: Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:00
Rate of Pay: £10 - £11 per hour (depending on experience).
Company details: the UK's largest healthcare solutions partner that offer staffing, managed services and innovative delivery models to health and social care systems. A business with leading digital capabilities and a vision to be the leading healthcare solutions partner to make sure people receive the right care in the right place. Our systems and processes champion the entire health and care pathway.
The role: Within this role, you'll be working with hospital discharge teams and sourcing care home placements for clients. With the view of quick and safe discharge plans to help families during a time of stress and change.
- Sourcing care for a variety of needs, including physical disabilities, challenging behaviour and mental health.
- Liaising with care homes, care agencies, senior health and social care staff, patients and their families.
- Building knowledge of the NHS in order to understand the pressures and importance of timely discharges.
- Sharing updates and acting as the link between services and service users.
- Building relationships with care homes, their home managers and teams.
- Previous administration experience
- Previous customer care experience
- A high attention to detail
- Strong experience in use of Microsoft packages
- Ability to remain calm in high pressured environments
- Full UK driving licence with access to own vehicle
If you have a CV with reception or admin experience on it then this role could be ideal for you.
Please apply now or call 07483 936795 and reference: ADMIN ASSISTANT.