I am seeking an inspirational, care focused and dynamic manager to join an already successful, independent domiciliary care provider on the outskirts of Solihull.
You will become a key member of an already good rated organisation who specialise in person centred care calls and are also going through a period of growth and increasing the services they offer to include live in care.
I am looking for someone who wants to grow and develop with this organisation, initially starting as a non-registered care manager, then having the opportunity to secure registration in the near future.
As care manager you will be responsible for:
* Business and commercial growth and development
* Quality assurance and compliance
* Finance management
* Staff recruitment, training and development
* Care reviews, supervisions and referrals
* Rotas and staff scheduling
Due to the nature of the care manager role, you will need to share the "on call" responsibilities, and although rare, where necessary, complete care calls.
To be successful in this exciting care manager role, you must be a positive, hands-on and inspirational leader who drives their staff team to deliver the best care possible. You will mentor your team and constantly lead by example.
*Hold the level 5 in leadership and management or equivalent
* Demonstrate a proven background in managing DOMICILIARY CARE, EXTRA CARE OR RESIDENTIAL CARE SERVICES FOR OLDER ADULTS
* Have a full UK driving licence and access to your
In return, you will receive a top end salary up to £38000 per annum D.O.E, access to continued training and mentoring, on site parking and genuine career progression opportunities.
For immediate consideration and to avoid missing out on this opportunity, please forward your CV via email today.