An amazing opportunity for a domiciliary Care Supervisor to join an ever expanding team of inspirational and dedicated Care Supervisors in the Birmingham, Sutton, Coldfield, Castle Bromwich, Erdington, Great Barr and surrounding areas.
The role of the Care Supervisor is integral to the team, providing Care Assistants and customers with guidance and support to ensure for the efficient and effective running of the business.
Roles and Responsibilities Include:
- Effective implementation of customer care assessments, care and support plans, risk assessments and reviews.
- Liaising with Care Managers to manage and monitor performance of Care Assistants.
- Engaging in regular observations with Care Assistants in the field.
- Communicating effectively with office team to ensure customer needs are met.
- Networking with external professionals to support the growth of our territory.
- Care and support duties as required.
- To support the team with the weekly on-call duties.
The Ideal Care Supervisor should have previous experience in a domiciliary care setting with at least 1 years' experience in a Care Supervisor position.
Other skills and requirements will include:
- A comprehensive understanding of the social care sector.
- Care NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
- Driving licence and access to your own vehicle.
- Competitive Salary of £19,000 - £21,000 depending on experience
- Full paid Induction and training
- Mileage Contribution
- 28 days holiday including additional paid day off for your birthday
- Company Events
- Company Pension
- Referral Programme
- Store Discounts
If you are interested in this role please get applying or call our Birmingham office on 0121 4808217 and ask for Aqsa Akbar.