We are working with a well-respected care provider who are looking for night care support workers to join a nursing home in Cardiff. You will be providing care and support to individuals with mental health ailments, challenging behaviour, and complex needs. This is a company that believes that great care starts with great people, if you feel you have the patience, attitude, and work ethic to make a real difference to someone`s life then look no further. For your hard work and dedication, you can expect
- Paid breaks
- A chance to be supported to complete your QCF qualification while working
- An in-depth training and induction programme
- Being part of a fantastic and supportive team
So, what qualities will we expect from you?
- You will need to be reliable and trustworthy
- You will be organised and well presented
- You will have excellent time keeping skills
- You will understand the importance of teamwork
- You will be able to demonstrate a real interest in care and a wanting to make a real difference to the lives of the individuals you are caring for
Think this could be you? Apply today!