Do you have experience in caretaking or carrying out general maintenance works? Are you looking for a new local temp opportunity?
We are currently working with a business that is looking for a Caretaker/Maintenance Operative offering an immediate start on a temp contract until end of December 2018 as a minimum. Working hours will be 11am to 7pm, Monday to Friday.
General tasks/responsibilities below:
- Carry out general building and maintenance work during the core hours of this post from 11:00 to 19:00 (37 hrs p/w)
- Responsible for locking and securing the building each night at 19:00 (Monday - Friday)
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance at various sites across South Oxfordshire and Vale of White Horse Districts
- Carry out reactive repairs and maintenance at various sites across South Oxfordshire and Vale of White Horse Districts
- Daily use of smart phone and tablet to receive and manage job requests via CAFM (Concerto) system. Training will be provided as required.
- Uploading of documents from phone/tablet to a Laptop. Saving and naming files and folders. Training will be provided as required.
- Raise job requests as required via the online Helpdesk Form
- Working in accordance with Health and Safety requirements ie risk assessments, method statements, permits to work, COSHH, PPE
- Liaison with sub-contractors (meeting and greeting, checking H&S documentation, organising keys, reporting on works carried out).
- Meeting Room set-ups
- To undertake other duties relating to the work of the facilities team as required
- On occasions it may be a requirement to work after 19:00 or at the weekend (this will be paid at an overtime rate)
- Participate in training based on the specific needs of the post to maximise knowledge and to ensure service level requirements of the organisation are achieved
- Van (kept at Council offices overnight), tools, uniform and PPE provided by the council
If interested and would like to discuss further please do call Lewis on 01235 553300 or apply via this ad.