Brook Street are currently recruiting for a Case Administrator position working within a large public sector organisation. The South Shields location is highly accessible via public transport.
This role would be perfect for you if you are:
- Confident liaising with stakeholders and service users in a sometimes challenging environment
- Able to tailor administration skills to bespoke business needs
- Well-organised and efficient in your working style
- A strong multi-tasker
This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in the legal sector and develop an understanding of the administration side of a vital public sector organisation. Your work will ensure the effective administration of referrals and relationships between service users and various service providers to positively affect outcomes. You will prepare and maintain cases and manage filing and information to a high standard and distribute information efficiently to the correct party. Further training will allow you to act as a single point of contact within a specialist area of responsibility, allowing you to take additional responsibility. You will also be required to make practical arrangements such as booking transport, equipment and appointments to support the function of the department and manage local office finances.
- Pay rate is £8.36-£8.87/hour (specified to National Minimum/Living Wage)
- Rising to £9.28/hour after 12 weeks
- Full time, 37 hours per week
- Monday to Friday
- Temporary assignment, initially until April 2021 with strong chance of extension
- Looking to start ASAP
If this role seems like the right one for you, please submit your CV!
Due to the high volume of candidates responding to our adverts we are not always able to provide feedback on your application. If you do not hear from us within the next five days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, however, your details will be kept on file and you may be contacted about other opportunities.