Sector: Public Sector - Temporary (12 months initially)
Working Hours: Full time, Standard office hours - Monday to Friday (Some flexibility may be required)
Pay Rate: £9.06 rising to £9.56 after 12 weeks
- Regular use of IT systems including Office programs and in-house systems
- Liaise with and respond to queries from probation staff, court staff and legal representatives
- Contacting service users
- Analysing data
- General administration tasks
- Clear communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to follow processes is crucial
- Confident and able to work independently
- Ability to work at pace and multitask
Full training for this role will be provided. Once competent in line with business needs, there may be an option to work remotely.
If this opportunity sounds like one for you, please apply online!
Due to the volume of applications that we receive, we may not be able to respond to all applicants.