Our public sector client are recruiting for a Band 2 - Case Administrator to support the busy team during the current unprecedented times.
Our client is part of the Ministry Of Justice and based in Mansfield. They offer a great opportunity to gain administration experience within this environment
The role is temporary until mid-February 2022, working full time 37 hours per week Monday to Friday.
You will carry out a variety of admin duties to provide comprehensive support to the existing team specific to education and training.
Duties may include but not be limited to
* taking calls from offenders, answering any queries confidently
* To support offender management teams using case management systems
* data inputting after the calls
* on a daily basis, working on email inbox and ensuring the appropriate action is taken
* Providing excellent customer service to a variety of probation service users
* Cover Reception as and when required.
* To post enforcement letters for non-compliance.
Ideal candidates will be courteous, friendly and be passionate about delivering excellent customer service. You will be confident dealing with judiciary and members of the public using the service from different backgrounds
Our client requires the following key skills
* Excellent customer service
* Ability to work using own initiative
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Excellent telephone manner
* Ability to deal with a variety of probation users and the public with empathy and understanding
* Good keyboard & IT skills including proficiency in MS Office Word and basic skills in Excel.
* Ability to use databases
The pay rate is £9.06 per hour rising to £9.56 per hour after 12 weeks, benefits include holiday pay and pension scheme
You will be subject to full 3 year referencing and a Basic DBS check. Current photographic ID will be required along with NI and proofs of address.
Please apply online with your current CV in WORD format. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to all applications