My client is currently looking for an experienced administrator to join their team based in Ashton.
This is a temporary role, currently for 4 months with the potential of being extended.
The pay rate for this role is £9.06 rising to £9.56 after 12 weeks (£8.51 rising to £9.56 for under 23s).
You will be required to:
- answer telephone queries
- provide a range of administrative support services
- schedule meetings/video conferences and monitor several functioning mailboxes
- effective management in internal and external stakeholders
- receive and distribute communication in an effective manner
- provide high quality service to staff and service users
You will be using dedicated case management systems to update records and should therefore have good IT skills. You should have good typing skills and be familiar with and confident using Microsoft applications, mainly Word and Excel.
You should be an organised person with the ability to handle a varied workload whilst working towards deadlines. You will also need to have good communication skills, attention to detail, be proactive and motivated.
As this is a government role you will be required to undergo a basic DBS check and provide 3 years worth of references.
If this sounds like the role for you please apply online with an up to date CV.