Our public sector client is looking for a temporary worker to join their team as a case administrator. This is initially a temporary role until 27/07/22 with the chance of an extension. This is a full time role, Monday - Friday, 37 hours a week. You will work around the hours of 9am-5pm. The pay rate for this role will start at £9.06 (£8.91 for under 23's) and increase to £9.56 after 12 weeks in post.
You will provide administrative support within the national probation service, ensuring staff and service users are supported through efficient processes.
Your roles and responsibilities will include:
- Setting up and maintaining accurate offender and victim information
- Ensure the effective administration of referrals and relationships between offender management, victims, interventions, service providers and external agencies
- Prepare, maintain and collate case and other records, files and management information
- Receive and distribute information and communications in an appropriate manner
- Provide cover for an effective and efficient reception and telephone enquiries
- Act as a single point of contact
- Deal with a range of service users, some of which may be in crisis, distress or may display inappropriate or aggressive behaviour - seeking support in accordance with the circumstances
- Making arrangements such as appointments
- Attending meetings as required, distributing notes and minutes
The ideal candidate will have administration and customer service experience. If this is something you would be interested in please apply for more information.