Our public sector client are looking for a temporary worker to join their team as a case administrator. This is initially a temporary role until 24/06/22 with the chance of an extension. This is a full time role, Monday - Friday, 37 hours a week. You will work around the hours of 9am - 5pm. The pay rate for this position is £9.69 per hour, paid on a weekly basis.
You will be required to assist the business manager with the administration of the unpaid work sites across the west midlands. Your day to day duties will include:
- Email Management
- Meeting deadlines
- collating information and analysing
- Communicating with internal and external suppliers
- Communicating via telephone and email
- Reporting to facilities management help desks when needed
- Procurement of unpaid work supplies from initial purchase, to the monitoring/managing delivery of goods
The ideal candidate for this role will have admin experience. Skills in Microsoft applications especially word and excel are required.
There is home working available for this role but you will be required to work from a local office when needed.
The successful candidate for this role will require a basic DBS check due to the nature of the role. We will get this processed free of charge if you are offered the role. If this is something you would be interested in please apply for more information.