We are looking for someone to join the team at Mitre House (NPS) and help with basic administration. If you`re looking to gain new skills or even utilise current ones this is the role for you. This is a temporary role and is a great step in to the world of Administration and the MOJ.
This role is within Mitre House National Probation Service. Closest railway station is London Bridge (10 minute walk from). Borough Northern Line is a 1 minute walk.
Duties will include:
* Setting up and maintaining accurate offender and victim information on relevant approved databases.
* Ensuring the effective administration of referrals to and relationships between offender management, victims, interventions, service providers and external agencies and partnerships to enhance positive outcomes, manage risk, and reduce re-offending.
* Prepare, maintain and collate case and other records, files and management information, in accordance with the standards required.
* Receive and distribute information and communications in an appropriate manner, e.g. telephone, paper, email.
* Provide cover for an effective and efficient reception and telephone enquiry service
Full training will be provided.
£11.70 per hour, 37 hours per week (9-5 Monday to Friday)
Initially the role will have a 3 month temp period, with a great chance of extension if wanted.
DBS is required for this role, we will process this for you. You will also have to undergo a client vetting process.