Our Bristol based client works within the public sector and are looking for someone to join their team on a part-time basis. This role is a Case Administrator position in a Covid-Secure Office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Setting up and maintaining accurate offender and victim information on relevant approved databases.
- Ensure the effective administration of referrals to and relationships between offender management, victims, interventions, service providers and external agencies and partnerships to enhance positive outcomes, manage risk, and reduce re-offending.
- Prepare, maintain and collate case and other records, files and management information, in accordance with the standards required.
- Receive and distribute information and communications in an appropriate manner, e.g. telephone, paper, email.
- Provide cover for an effective and efficient reception and telephone enquiry service
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Professional attitude towards work, maintaining a professional approach to all customers
- Ability to work independently
You will be working 9.00 - 5.00pm on Tuesdays and Wednesdays (15 hours a week), for £9.06 an hour with a pay increase after 12 weeks. This role is based on a 3 month contract with the likelihood for extension.
This role is subject to a successful interview and a basic DBS check.