Our public sector client is looking for a temporary worker to join their team as a case administrator. This role is initially temporary for 12 weeks with the chance of an extension. This is a full time role, 37 hours a week, Monday to Friday. Normal working hours will be 9am - 5pm. The pay rate for this role is £9.96, paid on a weekly basis. This role should be located in the Kidderminster office however it is currently closed for refurbishment. Homeworking will be available for this role but the successful candidate must be able to carry out training for the first few weeks in the Worcester office. The post code for the Worcester office is WR4 9EE.
This role will require admin experience, your day to day duties will include:
- Setting up and maintaining accurate offender and victim information on relevant databases
- Preparing cases for court
- Recording court outcomes accurately
- Liaising with multiple agencies including courts/solicitors/children services/police/mental health services to collate information
- Dealing with telephone queries
- Receive and distribute relevant information and communications in an appropriate manner (telephone, letters and email)
- Setting up video links with prisons
- Maintaining various excel spreadsheets
- Arranging appointments
- Liaising with offenders to arrange appointments
- Covering reception when required, which will include dealing with a range of service users. Some of which may be in crisis, be distressed or display inappropriate/aggressive behaviour
- Meeting performance targets to ensure cases are processed in a timely manner
The successful candidate will have to undergo HMPPS vetting, which is carried out by the client. This may take 4-6 weeks to be completed. If this role is something you would be interested in please apply for more information.