Brook Street have a brilliant new role working within a government sector for our client. A role starting as soon as possible on a temporary basis. Working in a professional team based in Brighton.
We are recruiting for a full time Case Admin role. This role will be taking on various duties - you must have great attention to detail, be able to work in a fast pace environment and good IT skills.
The role will involve but not be restricted to:
- Being responsible for setting up and maintaining accurate offender and victim information on relevant approved databases.
- Ensuring the effective administration of referrals from and relationships between offender management and interventions to enhance positive outcomes, manage risk, and reduce re-offending.
- Preparing, maintaining and collating cases and other records, files and management information, in accordance with the standards required.
- Receiving and distributing information and communications in an appropriate manner, e.g. telephone, paper, e-mail.
- Provide cover for an effective and efficient reception and telephone enquiry service
- Dealing fairly, effectively and firmly with a range of Service users, some of whom may be in crisis, distress or who may display inappropriate or aggressive behaviour, and to seek appropriate support in accordance with the circumstances and office procedures.
- Where necessary, issue petty cash /vouchers/warrants for travel costs etc, maintaining appropriate records in line with local office financial procedures.
Ideally previous experience in admin.
The pay for this role is minimum wage for your age group and goes up to £9.28 after 12 weeks.
If this role interests you, please apply below.