A Government body in Canterbury are looking for a administrator to join their busy office.
This is a temporary contract due to run for 6 months initially.
You will be responsible for:
- attending meetings and taking minutes
- data entry
- ensuring that records are kept up to date
- prepare letters and forms
- handling post
- booking rooms
- covering on reception if need be
- over seeing other general admin duties
You will be:
- hard working
- have strong attention to detail
- able to work effectively in a team
You must have:
- basic Microsoft Word and Excel knowledge or experience
the following is beneficial but not essential:
- previous admin experience
- previous experience working within the public sector
- previous experience in working with vulnerable groups of people
- full time / 37 hours per week, Mon - Fri
- £7.98 PH for the first 12 weeks, will then rise to £9.02
If you are interested please apply today!