My government client is looking to recruit a temporary case admin. This role is a temporary on-going assignment, with no weekend work required.
The role is based in Old Trafford, Manchester (M16).
The areas of work will include:
- General administrative support for the Divisional Training Team, which includes photocopying, typing, amending and processing documents and minute taking.
- Act as a Local Training Coordinator using the learning platform to administer local training events. This will require you to use the learning platform, update attendances and report on training progress. You will also be required to book local venues for local and national training.
- Liaise with the National VQ Assessment Centre Coordinator to prepare for external Quality Assurance visits.
- Provide effective record keeping ensuring accurate and timely recording so that information is readily available.
- Liaise with higher education institute and maintain census information to inform invoices.
- High level of IT skills including full Microsoft Office package.
- Minute taking experience is desirable.
- High level of understanding of diversity issues (including race and disability) and a commitment to best practice.
For this role we are happy to accept any public sector/PA/administration experience.
As this is a government role, you will need to undergo a basic criminal record check and we would need to obtain 3 years' references once you have been offered.
If this sounds like something you are interested in, please apply online. Alternatively, you can call the Brook Street government team on 0161 503 2210 to discuss the role in further detail.