My Government client is looking to recruit a Case Admin based in Stockport (SK1).
This is a Monday - Friday 9-5 role, no weekend work required!
The role is a long-term temporary position - £8.36 rising to £9.02 after 12 working weeks.
- Logging and distributing of post received and mailbox queries.
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report.
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes.
- Sending out correspondence.
- Storing and retrieving critical data.
- Also required to answer public queries via telephone and email so good communication skills are required.
- 3 years' worth of references
- Subject to a basic criminal record check
If this sounds like something you are interested in, please apply online.