Are you looking for a role that would further develop your current administration skills? Do you have an interest in working within the public sector If this sounds like you then read on to find out more about this exciting opportunity!
We are currently recruiting for an Administration Officer
- Full time hours, Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
- Pay increase after 12 weeks
You will be based in the Darlington area and will be responsible for a range of admin duties
Duties may include;
- Updating of system database and record maintenance
- Other general admin duties
Successful candidates will have;
- Excellent IT and data entry skills
- Strong communicator and confident in dealing with difficult situations
- Ability to identify, prioritise and plan effectively
Successful candidates will be subject to a security clearance; candidates with a transferable DBS on the update system would be highly advantageous.
£8.36, increasing after 12 weeks. Pay rates specified to National living wage.
The position is temporary for 3 months but with a view to be extended further