Our public sector client is based in Preston City Centre and currently recruiting for a Case Admin - Band 2 to fulfil a full time post for 37 hours a week.
The jobholder will provide administrative support within the National Probation Service (NPS), ensuring that staff and service users are supported through efficient processes, maintaining administration systems within specified timescales in order to promote the achievement of team and Divisional objectives.
Day to day duties will include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining accurate offender and victim information on relevant the approved databases.
- Prepare, maintain and collate case and other records, files and management information, in accordance with the standards required.
- Make practical arrangements such as appointments, directions, etc., for the implementation of the Sentence Plan.
- Attend meetings as appropriate. Provide support to meetings as required including organising agenda, taking and , distributing notes/minutes and action points
- Ensure all activities are conducted in accordance with Health and Safety policies and procedures, undertake equipment tests as required.
This position is a temporary role that is 3 months initially with the possibility of extension and is £8.36 per hour.
If interested, please click "apply" or email your CV with "Probation - Case Admin" in the subject.