Up to £10.42 per hour
NPS - JH_1707230846
23 days ago
Have you ever wanted to work for the civil service? Do you enjoy admin-based roles? If so, then please read on as we are looking for Administrators to join our client the National Probation Service!
- Client: NPS (Leeds - Waterloo House)
- Hours: 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
- Some late night working is required until 9pm
- On-going temporary role
- Pay rate: £10.42 per hour
- Vetting would be required which can take 1-3 months to complete
- To provide one on one administrative support to a Senior Admin Officer
- Maintaining administration systems within specified timescale
- Going through the Admin Officer diary, data input
- Formatting letters/reports
- Some reception cover
- Making calls to individual providers for evidence of the hours worked for probation and inputting those hours on to internal databases/systems
- Minute taking in meetings handling highly confidential work
- Communicating with various stakeholders via phone/email/letter
Online training will be provided to enable search and navigation of NPS electronic case recording system.
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, Email eg Outlook
- Admin experience
- Have empathy and patience when dealing with sensitive situations
- Able to use own initiative
- Good attention to detail, dealing with highly confidential data
- Good communication skills
We recruit on behalf of some of the country's best-known organisations across all industry sectors, as well as being a preferred and sole supplier for various Government departments. We are located across 50+ high street locations, making hiring and job searching more personal. Our nationwide reach means we can engage with job seekers and employers in person, allowing us to tailor our approach to their unique requirements perfectly.
Brook Street are proud to support the Armed Forces Covenant and as such, we guarantee to interview all candidates who are veterans or spouses/partners of military personnel, and who meet all the essential criteria for the vacancy.
As a Disability Confident Leader, and holder of the Gold Award status from the Defence Employer Recognition Scheme, Brook Street, as a supplier to the Public Sector Resourcing Framework (PSR), will offer you a guaranteed interview with a PSR Sourcer.
Should you identify as a candidate with a disability and/or as a veteran or spouse/partner of military personnel and meet all the essential criteria for the role, we encourage you to reach out to us via the Brook Street website. Here you will find a link to register your interest and state the role that you are interested in. We are committed to engaging with you.
In cases where we have a high volume of ex-military candidates/military spouses/partners, who meet all of the essential criteria, Brook Street will interview the best candidates from within that group.
If this sounds of interest to you, please apply now!