The National Probation Service - Case Administrator
Salary: £9.06 ph rising to £9.56 ph after 12 weeks
Hours: Full Time
This is an temporary position
- Assisting Probation Officers in the Supervision of Offenders.
- Taking information from and answerling queries via phone / email / letter from offenders, their family members and outside agencies ( like police, prison, parole board etc ).
- Using and updating offender databse. Scanning an uploading documents onto database.
- Preparing paperwork for Probation Officer for their meetings with offenders.
- Extensive use of Word, Excel and Outlook. Providing cover when required for our reception staff.
What we are looking for:
" Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of individuals, including those who may present difficult or aggressive behaviour
" Use and work on own initiative
" Good keyboard and IT skills including proficiency in MS Office Word, and basic skills in Excel
" Possess basic numeric skills.
*Please note working for the National Probation Service will require you to have photographic ID. This can be a Full-length Birth Certificate supported by a driving or provisional licence in your current address OR an in-date passport*
You will also be require to pass HMPPS Vetting in order to begin the position as well
Please click apply or contact to express your interest