A part time opportunity has arisen within our public sector body based in Maidstone
2/3 days are set and must be Thursday /Friday 9 am to 5pm - but the other day is flexible
The key duties will include :
* Provide support to developing and delivering reports
* Provide support to the Project Manager and Research Officer in coordinating and delivering key components of the Project, including research and evaluation.
* Coordinate the activity of the Programme Management Board as required.
* Provide support to ensure the planning and delivery of partnership events.
* Assist in the production of reports and presentations for the Project as required.
* Act as liaison point for internal and external communication channels/enquires for the Project.
* Monitor and coordinate requests for information both internally and externally.
The successful candidate will require the following skills :
* Evidence of problem solving strategies.
* Evidence of effective written, verbal communication skills.
* Evidence of an ability to work independently without constant supervision and as part of a team.
* Evidence of effective communication skills.
* Evidence of effective organisational skills.
* Ability to represent the Project effectively and liaise with a range of organisations.
* An ability to plan and organise own workload.
* Knowledge of a range of office computer packages such as Word, Excel, Power-point
*Evidence of providing effective support in relation to service delivery and business objectives.
The salary is £7.98 p/h rising to £9.02 p/h after 12 weeks
If you are interested this role apply today !
Due to the nature of the role this position is subject to an enhanced police check