Up to £10.42 per hour
26 days ago
Are you looking for a dynamic administrative position where you can make a real impact? In Brook Street we've got a great opportunity for a full-time, temporary assignment within the Basingstoke area, for a case admin, to join an admin team within the National Probation Service.
Our client The Probation Service is a statutory criminal justice service that supervises high-risk offenders released into the community. The Probation Service is a statutory criminal justice service that supervises offenders released into the community, while protecting the public.
Case Admin - Full time
- Monday-Friday 09:00-17:00
- 37 hours per week
- To work within the aims and values of NPS and NOMS
- Location - Basingstoke Probation Service - RG21 7SB
- Temporary Contract - long temporary assignment
- Pay Rate: £10.42 p/h
- Efficient Administration: Provide administrative support ensuring smooth processes and maintaining accurate offender and victim information on approved databases.
- Facilitate Communication: Manage communication between offender management, victims, interventions, service providers, and external agencies to enhance positive outcomes.
- Customer Service: Deal with a range of service users with professionalism and empathy, providing necessary support and assistance.
- Resource Management: Maintain systems to ensure the effective use of resources, making recommendations for improvement as necessary.
- Meeting Support: Attend and provide support to meetings, including organizing agendas, taking notes, and distributing action points.
- Meaningful Work: Be a part of the National Probation Service (NPS) and NOMS, where your efforts directly contribute to the promotion of positive outcomes, risk management, and reducing re-offending.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive/confidential information with discretion.
- Capacity to work effectively under pressure and in crisis situations.
- Experience in administrative roles or similar fields preferred.
- Commitment to equality, inclusion, and professionalism.
All offers are subject to a DBS check, 3 years referencing and HMPPS Vetting.
Brook Street are proud to support the Armed Forces Covenant and as such, we guarantee to interview all candidates who are veterans or spouses/partners of military personnel, and who meet all the essential criteria for the vacancy.
As a Disability Confident Leader, and holder of the Gold Award status from the Defence Employer Recognition Scheme, Brook Street, as a supplier to the Public Sector Resourcing Framework (PSR), will offer you a guaranteed interview with a PSR Sourcer.
Should you identify as a candidate with a disability and/or as a veteran or spouse/partner of military personnel and meet all the essential criteria for the role, we encourage you to reach out to us via the Brook Street website. Here you will find a link to register your interest and state the role that you are interested in. We are committed to engaging with you.
In cases where we have a high volume of ex-military candidates/military spouses/partners, who meet all of the essential criteria, Brook Street will interview the best candidates from within that group.