We have an exciting new job opportunity for a Case Administrator join one of our Government clients in Ealing, West London. This is a full-time temporary role for an ongoing 3 months with a view to extend the contract further. The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Responsible for packing boxes and sending them out
- Receive and distribute information and communications in an appropriate manner, e.g., telephone, paper, e-mail.
- Required to manage an inbox, responding to emails from inside and outside the organisation
- Dealing with excel spreadsheets, inputting data onto the spreadsheets and sending them to the relevant parties.
- Covering a reception desk when required
- Attend meetings as appropriate. Provide support to meetings as required including organising agenda, taking and , distributing notes / minutes and action points
- Need to have good computer/IT skills
- Strong skills with using Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of individuals
- Ability to use and work on own initiative.
- Ability to use databases.
Salary: £11.57 with benefits of pension scheme and holiday.
If you have excellent organisational skills, data entry skills and an administrative background then do not delay and apply today!