We have an exciting new job opportunity for a Case Administrator to join one of our Government clients in Ilford, London. This is a full time temporary role for an ongoing 3 months with a view to extend the contract further. The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Ensure the effective administration of referrals to and relationships between offender management, victims, interventions, service providers and external agencies and partnerships to enhance positive outcomes, manage risk, and reduce re-offending.
- Sending letters and arranging appointments, preparing routine correspondence, responding to emails
- Responsible for setting up and maintaining accurate offender and victim information on relevant approved databases.
- Prepare, maintain and collate case and other records, files and management information, in accordance with the standards required.
- Make practical arrangements such as appointments, directions, etc., for the implementation of the Sentence Plan.
Salary: Starting at £9.57 for the first 12 weeks, after this period it will then increase to £11.57 with benefits of pension scheme and holiday.
If you have excellent organisational skills, data entry skills and an administrative background then do not delay and apply today!