An exciting opportunity has become available as an Administration Officer. The hours are Monday - Friday, 9-5, 37 hours a day. The role is for 3 months with a view to extend and will be based in Redhill, Surrey. The pay rate will start at £9.06 and then £11.57 after 12 weeks.
You will be working for a reputable client, dealing with highly sensitive information.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Assisting with budget preparation and control, if required
- Acting as an administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence
Please note that the successful candidate will need to undergo pre-employment checks, including DBS clearance, and 3 years` worth of referencing.
Should you be interested in this role please apply or send your CV