We have an exciting new job opportunity for a Case Administrator to join one of our Government clients in Richmond Upon Thames. This is a full-time temporary role for an ongoing 3 months with a view to extend the contract further. The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Working closely with officers and providing them with admin support
- Booking video links for the officer and sending them out
- Managing an outlook inbox, sending, and receiving emails from inside and outside of the organisation
- Inputting data onto spreadsheets and databases and sending them out to the relevant parties
- Prepare, maintain, and collate case and other records, files, and management information, in accordance with the standards required.
- Good keyboard and IT skills including proficiency in MS Office Word, and basic skills in Excel and Outlook
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of individuals
- Ability to use and work on own initiative.
- Ability to use databases
- Have great attention to detail
- Be resilient as you may need to deal with complaints
Salary: Starting at £9.56 for the first 12 weeks, after this period it will then increase to £11.57 with benefits of pension scheme and holiday.
If you have excellent organisational skills, data entry skills and an administrative background then do not delay and apply today!